Reproduction Instrument and Switch Panel Set for Sea Ray
- Unique manufacturing process produces a UV stable, high gloss panel that will not fade like the originals
- The woodgrain is protected by a crystal clear layer of acrylic which is FAR SUPERIOR to the traditional method of engraving the woodgrain and then spraying a clearcoat on top to "protect" it. Our panels have a very deep look and are the finest on the market.
- Please view the alternate photos which show the depth and gloss. The panels are photographed with a protective clear film installed so the main reference photos do not show the gloss of the panel.
- All engraved text is translucent and will illuminate with your existing
backlighting. We also sell flat 110VAC light strips which can be wired
to your existing system.
- Panels have been designed to accept your existing gauges and switches.
- VARIATIONS: - Please see below for an explanation of the variations in these panel sets.
- You may drill and cut this material if you wish to add holes or electronics. We enclose detailed instructions with every set.
- All panels are pre-drilled for #8 tap screws . Black stainless steel replacement screws ARE included with your panel set. PLEASE NOTE: The screw holes may or may not match your existing screw locations. It is typically better to drill new holes in the fiberglass for a fresh installation. If the screw holes match your existing holes, you may need to fill the existing holes with epoxy and drill a new pilot hole for a secure installation. Normal hardware store epoxy will do the job.
- Most panels are IN STOCK and ready to ship.
We also STOCK most every switch, switch actuator (cover), and circuit breaker for your boat. BE SURE to at least replace all of the switch actuators ($1.80 - $2.25ea) when replacing your panels. It will complete the restoration.
Switch panel - For Bow Thruster main on/off control
Dimensions: 2-1/4"w x 3-1/2"h 58mm x 90mm