Reproduction Instrument and Switch Panel Set for Sea Ray
- Unique manufacturing process produces a UV stable, high gloss panel that will not fade like the originals
- The woodgrain is protected by a crystal clear layer of acrylic which is FAR SUPERIOR to the traditional method of engraving the woodgrain and then spraying a clearcoat on top to "protect" it. Our panels have a very deep look and are the finest on the market.
- Please view the photos under the main "Dash Panels" category heading on the menu at the left which show the depth and gloss. The panels are photographed with a protective clear film installed so the main reference photos do not show the gloss of the panel.
- All engraved text is translucent and will illuminate with your existing
backlighting. We also sell flat 110VAC light strips which can be wired
to your existing system.
- Panels have been designed to accept your existing gauges and switches.
- VARIATIONS: - Please see below for an explanation of the variations in these panel sets.
- You may drill and cut this material if you wish to add holes or electronics. We enclose detailed instructions with every set.
- All panels are pre-drilled for #8 tap screws . Black stainless steel replacement screws ARE included with your panel set. PLEASE NOTE: The screw holes may or may not match your existing screw locations. It is typically better to drill new holes in the fiberglass for a fresh installation. If the screw holes match your existing holes, you may need to fill the existing holes with epoxy and drill a new pilot hole for a secure installation. Normal hardware store epoxy will do the job.
- Most panels are IN STOCK and ready to ship.
We also STOCK most every switch, switch actuator (cover), and circuit breaker for your boat. BE SURE to at least replace all of the switch actuators ($2.50 - $3.75 ea) when replacing your panels. It will complete the restoration.
Actuator Kit: Unfortunately, we are no longer able to order the original actuators for the 1994-6 boats. We do have a variety of similar units available in the Carling C2 series. You will have to search through the units we have available to assemble a personalized set. The newer boats use the C3 series actuators which in most cases, do not have text or symbols printed on the surface. You can click this direct link to view all of the actuators http://www.searay-parts.com/Switch-Actuator-s/387.htm You may also want to take a look at the actuator kits for the 330 Sundancer for help in choosing a newer style C3 kit. You may also wish to remove your existing actuators one at a time and note the number of bulbs on the switch. If there is no bulb, you really do not need a lens on the actuator.
The 1994-1996 370 Sundancer kit is a 3 piece set:
- One gauge panel with systems monitor diagram
- One accent panel with "Sundancer" script in natural silver
- One switch panel
- There is an optional electronics panel available
VARIATIONS: - There are many variations to the systems monitor diagrams. If you do not see yours pictured, please email us a photo and we will make the correct one for you.
GAUGE PANEL VARIATIONSSWITCH PANEL VARIATIONS
Gauge panel Style A: With Mercruiser systems monitor. Check photo carefully.
Gauge panel Style B: With 10 bulb systems monitor. Check photo carefully.
Gauge panel Style C: With 9 bulb systems monitor. Check photo carefully.
Gauge panel Style D: With 8 bulb systems monitor. Check photo carefully.
Switch Panel Style A: No cutout in center
Switch Panel Style B: Cutout for B&G instrument
Switch Panel Style C: Cutout for Raymarine/Raytheon ST50 series, ST60, ST70, ST80, 6000autopilot, etc. 90mm cutout hole
Switch Panel Style D: 2" cutout for Lowrance depthfinder and others - (not pictured)
Switch Panel Style E: Cutout for older Raymarine/Raytheon RayData with 76mm cutout hole and 4 mounting holes
Switch Panel Style G: NO CUTOUT - Late 1994, early 1995. switch labels are different
Color Option: Our Custom Burl or Black Stardust
Option 3: "Sundancer" Script is available in White or Gold
Option: Radar/Electronics panel is available as an option for $125
Notes: Synchronizer gauges are no longer available in the 3" version and must be replaced by the 2" synchronizer gauge. If you plan on replacing gauges, please email us so we can make your gauge panel with the proper 2" cutout for a new synchronizer gauge.