Reproduction Instrument and Switch Panel Set for Sea Ray
- Unique manufacturing process produces a UV stable, high gloss panel that will not fade like the originals
- The woodgrain is protected by a crystal clear layer of acrylic which is FAR SUPERIOR to the traditional method of engraving the woodgrain and then spraying a clearcoat on top to "protect" it. Our panels have a very deep look and are the finest on the market.
- Please view the alternate photos which show the depth and gloss. The panels are photographed with a protective clear film installed so the main reference photos do not show the gloss of the panel.
- All engraved text is translucent and will illuminate with your existing
backlighting. We also sell flat 110VAC light strips which can be wired
to your existing system.
- Panels have been designed to accept your existing gauges and switches.
- VARIATIONS: - Please see below for an explanation of the variations in these panel sets.
- You may drill and cut this material if you wish to add holes or electronics. We enclose detailed instructions with every set.
- All panels are pre-drilled for #8 tap screws . Black stainless steel replacement screws ARE included with your panel set. PLEASE NOTE: The screw holes may or may not match your existing screw locations. It is typically better to drill new holes in the fiberglass for a fresh installation. If the screw holes match your existing holes, you may need to fill the existing holes with epoxy and drill a new pilot hole for a secure installation. Normal hardware store epoxy will do the job.
- Most panels are IN STOCK and ready to ship.
We also STOCK most every switch, switch actuator (cover), and circuit breaker for your boat. BE SURE to at least replace all of the switch actuators ($2.50 - $3.94 ea) when replacing your panels. It will complete the restoration.
We have assembled the correct actuator kit for this model boat:
SWITCH PANEL STYLE VARIATIONS:
GAUGE PANEL STYLE VARIATIONS:
Gauge panel Style A: For boats with sterndrives, has 2 extra gauge holes for trim gauges
Gauge panel Style B: For boats with inboard engines
Gauge panel Style C: For boats with sterndrives, has 2 extra gauge holes for trim gauges - "Sundancer" script engraved white or gold (+$65)
Gauge panel Style D: For boats with inboard engines - "Sundancer" script engraved toward bottom white or gold (+$65)
Gauge panel Style E: For boats with inboard engines - "Sundancer" script engraved toward top white or gold (+$65)
Switch Panel Style A: No cutout in center
Switch Panel Style B: Cutout for B&G instrument
Switch Panel Style C: Cutout for Raymarine/Raytheon ST50 series, ST60, ST70, ST80, 6000autopilot, etc. 90mm cutout hole and 2 mounting holes
Switch Panel Style D: 2" cutout for Lowrance depthfinder and others
Switch Panel Style E: Cutout for Raytheon RayData. 79 mm cutout hole and 4 mounting holes
OPTION 1: - Radar Panel - $75 - - -CAUTION - we have found a few variations in these panels. Please measure the available height and width at the approximate center lines to determine which panel fits best: SEE THE DIAGRAM IN THE PHOTOS ABOVE (it should be the last photo)
RADAR PANEL A - Large: measures approximately 13-1/8" overall width and 12-3/8" overall height.
RADAR PANEL B - Small: measures approximately 12-5/8" overall width and 11-3/8" overall height.
OPTION 2: Electronics panel (lower) - $75 - This panel is a custom designed panel for the area just below the radar panel and under the circuit breaker panel and the grabrail.
OPTION 3: Custom accessory panel (left) - $75 - This panel is a custom designed panel for the area just left of the steering helm where the shifters, spotlight panel and trim tab panel are installed. This is typically used on Sterndrive boats that do not have shifters installed in this location
OPTION 4: Circuit Breaker Panel (lower) - $120 - This panel installs just below the radar panel.
Premium HD Package
- $100 - Please see the youtube video. This is an upgrade to a thicker panel
set with rounded and polished edges like the newer model Sport Cruisers
and all Sport Yachts and Yachts
There may be an additional fee for custom cutouts or engravings.
If you wish to backlight your dash panels you will need to order the below items also. If you type in the search box "dpl" the below items will come up.
One 11-3/4" x 3/4" (300mm x 20mm) strip light
One 7-3/4" x 3/4" (200mm x 20mm) strip light
One 5-1/8" x 3/4" (130mm x 20mm) strip light
One 3 into 1 wire connector