Original Sea Ray Legend Series Replacement Instrument
- Stainless Steel Polished trim ring - The photos sometimes make the trim ring look black.
12 Volt gauge - 24Volt gauges are available by special order
Original replacement gauge for most Sea Ray boats from the mid 1990's through 2002ish. These are exact replacements aside from the absence of the small "SR" logo toward the bottom of the dial.
- Stainless steel trim ring. Also a direct replacement for the earlier gauges that had black or gray plastic trim rings.
- Replaces Sea Ray part #'s 1291384 912527 0912527. Teleflex part# 86275F or 8675F (printed on the side of the gauge).
- 0-4000 rpm Tachometer for diesel engines with magnetic pick-up (Caterpillar or Cummins) Adjustable for 103, 126, or 159T (teeth on the flywheel)
- MAG pickup is not included with the tachometer
- 12 volt, will not work with the larger yachts that have 24V gauge systems (if in doubt, check your wiring with a voltmeter and look for "24V" printed on the side of the gauge and/or on the back of the gauge where the specifications are printed.)
- 4-3/8" cutout diameter, outside diameter of trim ring is approximately 4-3/4"
- Digital hour meter.
- These are brand new gauges with warranty.
- If your replacement gauge does not operate properly, double check the connections. Occasionally, the terminals on the back of the gauge will be labeled correctly, but they will be in reverse position from the gauge you are replacing. Do not discard your old gauge until you have verified proper operation.