THIS ITEM IN WHITE IS ON BACK ORDER UNTIL 6/1/21
Paragon Plastics Plastic fishing Rod Insert
- Thermoformed Plastic with shiny acrylic surface. UV stable, easy to
clean, technologically superior to plastics from a decade ago.
- Rod inserts have holes and grommets
at either end or both ends. Holes on the "right" side would be drilled to the right if you are facing an installed rod box.
- "Tapered" means the depth
varies from the top to the bottom to compensate for the outer hull
- Measurements OUTSIDE DIMENSIONS approximately 49-1/2" W x 18-1/2" H
CUTOUT DIMENSIONS approximately 46-1/4" x 15-1/2" DEPTH CLEARANCE 5" depth at top x 3-3/4" depth at bottom.
- Colors available are WHITE or
slightly OFF WHITE. Pro-Line, Angler, Donzi and many others use white.
Sea Ray, Monterey, Boston Whaler, Wellcraft, Hydra Sports, Cobia, Century and many
others use off white. Compare your boat with printer paper which is
- Part # 10009/10
- Installation - Outside flange can be drilled easily, or
unit can be installed in a tight-tolerance cutout hole with adhesive
caulking for a clean look.
- Not Always in Stock - there is typically a 3-4 week production time for rod box orders. During the busy months we have the popular sizes and configurations in stock.
- Replaces SSI Custom Plastics Products (Sailing Specialties, Inc.)