Carlingswitch (ON)/OFF/(ON) double pole V series Contura rocker switch body.
This is a Switch Body Only. Actuators are sold separately.
(ON)/OFF/(ON) configuration, double pole double throw. (momentary-on)/off/(momentary-on)
- 6 terminal; The middle terminals are power "in" and the other two pairs of terminals are momentary power "out" At times these switches are wired differently. The important thing to remember is how the switch operates. When the bottom of the actuator is depressed, the middle two terminals make contact with the top two terminals. When the top of the actuator is depressed, the middle two terminals make contact with the bottom two terminals. As with all double pole switches, the two sides are independent of each other. So the terminals on the left side of the switch never make contact with the terminals on the right side of the switch unless you install an external jumper wire.
- Common for Marine, RV, automotive, and other 12V DC applications.
- Part# VLD1-1 Sea Ray part# 757369 773879 709493 windshield vent, hatch lift, trim tabs, old part#'s 0757369, 0773879, 0709493, CAT sync 1373455
- Also replaces the old gray body switch SR part# 720086
- Replaces Carling part# VL4A with no lamps.
- Choose from a variety of actuators with different lenses. Actuator part numbers begin with VV. This switch would use an actuator with no lens. Actuator Not Included
For instructional videos, please visit our YouTube channel: